Thursday, March 14, 2013

This is my 1st post. You can tell because it's the only one on here.

Hello, how are you? My name is The Spazz, because this is my blog and I can call myself what ever I want. First off, I'm gonna lay down a few ground rules, 'cuz this is kinda like having a consensual one night stand. This blog is gonna be filled with nothing close to coherent thought, mostly it'll be just my rambling on and on about either celebrities or tv shows, and intermittently my life, which is great. Also, it'll be filled with sarcastic remarks like that one. You can come here for a laugh because I swear I'll be able to read your mind and talk about exactly what is itching your butt crack at the moment. I'll link to a few websites I like, suggest some entertaining shows or movies, and shove my terrible taste in music down your throat. I'll save that for a little bit later but I assure you it'll be a real treat. I also have an immense displeasure for commercials, so I'll be skewering those pretty much daily. In summation, once this thing gets going it'll be a real riot. I think this will be the start of a beautiful and shameful friendship.


No comments:

Post a Comment